Business Systems Management Canberra
For small and medium businesses, having an IT system that is centralised, reliable, easy to use and, most importantly, makes your life easier – can make a significant difference in how efficiently a business runs. A properly business system should be simple (to learn and use day to day), powerful in terms of what it can do and reliable. We can manage all of your IT needs from hardware set up and networking, all the way through to your website and making sure customers can find your site when they need you (visit our web design page for more information on the latter).
We come to you at no extra cost, with no weekend or after-hours surcharges.
Get up and running again quickly, without breaking the bank!
Our specialities include: laptops, desktop computers, Macs, networking, data recovery. For a full list of our services, click here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”]
- Flat rate pick-up and drop-off: $190
- On-site Repairs: $120 for the first hour, followed by $60 per 30 minutes thereafter.
- With both onsite and flat-rate options, if we are unable to diagnose your problem, you won’t be charged.
- By being owner operated.
- By knowing what we’re doing.
- By keeping our our overheads low and being efficient.
- We will also always give you the option for a flat rate take away and repair – We will often offer this within a few minutes of diagnosing a problem, in which case, we won’t even charge for the full first hour, but rather offer the take away and repair flat rate – the price for a take away backup, re-format and re-install of windows (or MAC OSX) is $190 and the average turnaround time is less than 24 hours) – which includes re-installing any key software you have, as well as my package of anti-spyware, anti-virus and auto-backup software, plus a few other goodies, which can make a huge difference and make it less likely you’ll see me again any time soon.
- Know you’re getting an expert – While there are a lot of good repairer’s out there, there are also a lot who really don’t know how to think on their feet, which will cost him time and you money. When you call Canberra Tech Support, you will always speak with Dan (owner and manager) and either have him as your repairer or one of our experienced and qualified technicians that are all partners in the business. You know the person fixing your problem is responsible for the business and it’s reputation.
- Value for money – Compared to the franchised repair companies, our costs are low. Our fee doesn’t need to cover call-center or admin staff. Most guys that come out on-site are working for someone else, often subcontracting for a fraction of the hourly rate they charge you, so there is a motivation to stretch out a job longer than needed or up-sell products that aren’t necessary. Whether Dan or one of his partners are working on your issue, we have built our business on word of mouth and need to finish jobs as quickly as possible to keep up with demand.
- Flexibility to get the job done – Although most problems are fixed within an hour, if the problem is serious enough to require extra resources, we can work work out a reasonable, flat price to fix the problem properly in the workshop. A technician working for someone won’t have the same level of flexibility.
- No after-hours surcharge – We don’t charge extra for evening, late night or weekend repairs.
- A permanent fix vs a band-aid solution – Often when presented with a problem one can find ways of solving it that will be easier, but ultimately either lead to the problem returning, or some other needed function being disabled. As with any type of repairs, it is important to think through the long term consequences of any potential solution.
Call any time on 02 6176 1529 and get up and running again!